at Samuel, Son & Co. (USA) Inc. in Tucson, Arizona, United States
At CAID Automation, our Passion for Innovation, Relentless Pursuit of Quality and Perfection, and Total Commitment to Customer Satisfaction are the qualities that allow us to
solve complext Manufacturing Problems for a wide variety of industries.
CAID Automation Core Business
- Innovative solutions for challenging manufacturing processes by relying on years of experience in designing and building automated robotic systems
- Develop custom equipment that provides our customers with the highest possible value while addressing their corresponding Value Drivers
- Manufacturing solutions that include customequipment for automated assembly, testing, material handling, vision inspection, web handling, packaging, and many other processes
- We approach every solution with the highest level of integrity and Engineering acumen
- We go through a complete diagnosis and through understanding of our customer's "pain" before prescribing a solution
- We help customers in their different project phases, such as R&D, Pilot Lines, Full Production, Volume Increase, etc.
CAID Automation, a division of Samuel, Son & Co. is growing!
If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a Electrical Designer to join our team in Tucson, AZ.
The position reports to the Director of Engineering. This position assumes an engineering role towards the development of automated manufacturing systems for CAID Automation.
Responsible for the electrical engineering of control systems on automation equipment specific to customer and project requirements.
Specific Duties Include:
- Designs and develops electrical systems specific to customer and project requirements
- Supports Electrical Technicians as needed
- Collaborate with controls engineers, mechanical designers, project engineers, and purchasing personnel
- Prepare detailed working engineering drawings and schematics of electrical and pneumatic components and devices
- Research and specify purchased components to be utilized in panel design
- Generate bills of materials from specifications and drawings
- Responsible for build drawing packages
- Manage drawing revisions
The candidate should have:
- Associates Degree in a technical field or relevant work experience
- One to three plus years experience with electrical design for automation systems
- Strong Expereince in AutoCAD
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to communicate throughout the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Samuel Son Co USA Inc
See Company Website
Tucson, Arizona 85701