at Samuel, Son & Co. (USA) Inc. in Tucson, Arizona, United States
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Tucson, AZ.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Opportunity for fast advancement and career growth
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Project Managersrves as the primary point of contact for the customer through the design, build, assembly, debug and installation of the equipment. The Project Manager leads the project team to achieve customer satisfaction through quality, schedule, budget and relationships.
- Obtains customer specifications and objectives of the project to properly manage and convey project requirements to in-house team.
- Establishes and executes the project within the customer time requirements.
- Responsible for the quality and commercial success of projects.
- Responsible to ensure financial success and profitability of projects.
- Provides bi-weekly project status reports to include schedule, resources and budget to the management team.
- Provides regular status reports and conducts project meetings with internal and external customers.
- Maintains and keeps the published schedule.
- Maintains all project documentation in a company standard format.
- Manages scope and schedule through the change order process.
- Participates in sales activities as needed.
- Responsible for requesting project invoicing and tracking payments.
- Responsible for the overall commercial performance of the projects.
- Develops and maintains highest customer satisfaction results and establishes partnerships.
- 5+ years experience within the industrial automation industry
- Experience managing projects relating to industrial automation and assembly equipment, or other relevant experience.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate internally and externally.
- High level of integrity
- Strong customer relation skills
- High speed assembly experience preferred (cycle times of .5 to 3 seconds)
- Systems Engineering experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Samuel Son Co USA Inc
See Company Website
Tucson, Arizona 85701