at Unique Integrated Care, LLC in TEMPE, Arizona, United States
The Behavior Coach works under the direction of the Program Supervisor and Clinical Director to help train youth 5 through 17 years of age and their families to implement and sustain effective interventions in the context of their day-to-day lives. This includes:
Maintaining the integrity of the program structure by:
- Conducting initial intake, assessment and development of service plan.
- Providing continual in-home or community direct services for youth with complex behaviors.
- Providing school-based skill development.
- Identifying youth and family strengths and needs to enhance the Child and Family Team (CFT) planning process.
- Actively participating in youth and family treatment planning and CFT’s.
- Teaching youth and family a variety of skills (living, social, self-care, household management, etc.)
- Applying appropriate physical intervention (Safe and Positive Approaches) techniques to manage resistance for clients presenting as a danger to self or others.
- Identifying, connecting, and integrating families into a variety of community resources and outlets that build off individual and family strengths.
- Creating monthly client reports.
- Meeting all required deadlines for submitting documentation.
- Maintaining required face-to-face contact hours.
- Able to accept additional duties as assigned.
- Bilingual is a plus but not required, the ability to understand and to make one's self-understood to all Spanish speaking individuals. Able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently.