at Unique Integrated Care, LLC in TEMPE, Arizona, United States
Unique Integrated Care has immediate openings for outpatient part-time therapists with the opportunity to become a full-time position. We are searching for individuals who work as a member of an interdisciplinary team and are motivated to provide the best quality of care to our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children, adolescents and adults in a community setting including schools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides evidenced-based practices for mental health, providing counseling intervention services to include individuals, family and group therapy.
- Conduct’s intakes, psychosocial and mental health assessments, treatment and discharge planning, as required under the supervision of Clinical Director.
- Maintains an active caseload and subscribes to case management functions including produce time-sensitive progress notes, monthly reports to remain in compliance to contracted providers.
- Attends and participates in bi-weekly clinical meetings, submits to ongoing progress monitoring and monthly supervision with Clinical Director for efficient and effective client care and coordination.
- Must abide by all Federal and State applicable laws, Unique Integrated Care Policies and procedures and the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health standards, American Counseling Association ethics and codes.