at Magellan Health Services, Inc. in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
What is Talent Acquisition at Magellan? It may not be what you think. We operate with one goal in mind, to share our unique brand far and wide. We are thought leaders in health care and masters of networking. This position is ideal for recruitment partners with exceptional ability to find and engage passive candidates, utilize market intelligence and influence key business leaders. In this position, you are a. . . .
- You use digital technology purposefully and confidently to communicate, find information and come up with effective solutions.
- You are a Super User of our Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) technology and use it to automate the candidate communication process, encourage engagement and improve thecandidateexperience.
- You fully leverage our CRM methodology and technology to effectively manage talent pipelines, work efficiently and engage in new ways of finding candidates.
- You understand that technology will improve results and appreciate the way cutting edge systems can differentiate Magellan.
- You understand Magellan's vision, hiring goals and business needs.
- You live and give life to our brand and share it throughout our networks.
- You speak, write and listen combining empathy with business savvy.
- You create authentic relationships with hiring managers, candidates and colleagues.
- You understand and balance the hiring need with the candidate's career goals.
- You manage conflicting situations, such as salary level vs. skill set, with professionalism and objectivity.
- You construct talent acquisition strategies infused with market, industry and labor intelligence in order to understand how best to personalize candidate engagement and attract the talent needed.
Data-Based Decision Maker
- You use data to ask questions, seek answers and gain accurate insights.
- You use data to help candidates, managers and business leaders make better decisions.
Why join Magellan?
Working at Magellan is more than a job. It's a calling to make a difference for our most vulnerable populations - we're leading humanity to healthy, vibrant lives. You're a key part of our purpose, you're not just filling vacancies. Through best in class processes and technology solutions, and a commitment to what makes us uniquely Magellan, you'll find the talent we need to lead our organization into the future. Come join us!
Other Job Requirements
To be successful in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
At a minimum, 5 years or more of recruitment experience and a bachelor's degree OR 7 years or more of recruitment experience and an associate's degree.
At least 3 years of experience using sourcing techniques to identify passive talent.
Demonstrated ability using CRM technology.
Proven success recruiting in a corporate environment, preferably with a recruitment firm including business development.
Strong understanding of marketing and branding principles and how to effectively use them to hire talent.
Ability to build and nurture talent communities.
Ability to establish relationships and partner effectively with candidates, HR business partners, managers and peers.
Ability to be flexible and work in a sometimes ambiguous and changing environment.
General Job Information
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant (Federal)
Work Experience - Required
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity