at PepsiCo in Casa Grande, Arizona, United States
Auto req ID: 276168BR
The Environmental, Health and Safety Manager will establish, execute, and deliver facility-specific EHS plans that support PepsiCo's overall EHS objectives.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Implement, execute, ensure compliance with PepsiCo’s Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Lead execution of the site’s annual EHS Plan, including development of expense and capital budgets needed to support these efforts.
- Build capability of site resources to support implementation of EHS programming.
- Manage site-wide system, Program Owner process, to identify and evaluate hazards (risks), and implement effective controls (corrective solutions).
- Lead incident investigation process, including root cause analysis and identification of corrective action plans.
- Interface with regulatory bodies (OSHA, EPA, State/Local Regulators).
- Facilitate the completion of a site-wide annual EHS training plan.
- Participate in formal EHS reviews of existing equipment modifications, new equipment purchases, and changes in site processes.
- Ensure that required regulatory permits are acquired, that reports are submitted to regulatory agencies, and any site permit conditions (e.g. sampling, recordkeeping) are met.
Achieve annual targets for incident frequency, severity and related cost reductions.
Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter.
L9 - Compensation, and Benefits:
- Expected salary range is $81000 - 117400
- Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
- Other benefits, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Degree is required. Occupational EHS discipline, Science or Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred.
- Professional EHS certification is preferred (CIH, CSP, CHMM, and / or PE).
- Functional EHS Knowledge in regulatory requirements, EHS technical aspects (safety, industrial hygiene, environmental), risk management, behavior-based safety, training, auditing / program review, regulatory agency enforcement, EHS vendor / consultant management, business knowledge required.
- Proven track record in driving cultural change in EHS.
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and influence management skills.
- Incumbent must be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks without losing momentum while also completing all daily tasks efficiently and effectively.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account