at DES/Division of Developmental Disabilities in Tucson, Arizona, United States
• Predominantly investigates, assesses, evaluates, documents, and provides referral of appropriate services involving vulnerable and incapacitated adults, 18 years of age or older, alleged to be self-neglecting.
• Determines if there is a need for protective and/or social services.
• Makes time sensitive contacts with clients and interviews anyone who may have information regarding the situation.
• Writes various assessments and summaries regarding the case.
• Analyzes a variety of complex documents.
• Refers cases to the Public Fiduciary and other entities.