at Community Health Associates in Tucson, Arizona, United States
- Able to cope with emotional demands as they arise.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Able to hear ordinary conversation and phone communications.
- Computer, typewriter, printer, fax, copy machine and company vehicles.
Community Health Associates., will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities, unless it would cause undue hardship. We define reasonable accommodation as any change in the work environment or in the way a job is performed that enables a person with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities. We will make a good faith effort to list any special requirements in our job descriptions.
About Community Health Associates: Community Health Associates, Inc., is a company dedicated to serving the mental health and physical health needs of children, adolescents, adults and families living in Yuma County, South County, La Paz County, Cochise County, Santa Cruz County, Pima County and Pinal County.
- Driver's License (Preferred)