at DES/Division of Developmental Disabilities in Tucson, Arizona, United States
• Performs professional entry-level case investigation for alleged victims in home or care facilities.
• Learns how to investigate, assess, evaluate, document, and provide referral of appropriate services for case investigations involving vulnerable and incapacitated adults, 18 years of age or older, alleged to be abused, neglected and/or exploited.
• Coordinates with internal and external partners to hold perpetrators accountable
• Refers applicants and clients to appropriate community resources for health and safety.
• Writes narratives for case records and interpreting and applying program policies, procedures and objectives for clients and others.