at Klohn Crippen Berger in Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Are you looking for an opportunity to…
- Be a key member of a growing team?
- Work with a group of highly motivated professionals?
- Be mentored and mentor others?
- Leave a positive impact on the environment and communities?
- Develop your critical thinking skills?
- Solve some of the most complex problems faced by the mining industry?
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with high expectations for quality and technical excellence?
- Develop a career that provides a mix of field and office time, with potential opportunities for international travel?
Intrigued? Read on – the details of your next career adventure are below.
What makes us stand out?
Aren’t all consultancies the same? We don’t think so. Our tag line “Down to Earth / Up to the Challenge” says a lot about who we are. Our staff are inquisitive and dedicated to solving complex problems and our size allows us to draw on colleagues across the globe just as easily as if they were across the hall. In broad terms we think KCBCL’s primary differentiators are:
- our global reputation for technical excellence;
- appetite to tackle problems with unique complexities;
- real access to some of the sectors most amazing talent;
- our size (we’re a mid-sized consultancy);
- the breadth of our multi-disciplinary services; and
- our offices in some of the world’s most beautiful locations.
The right fit – it’s got to be mutual
We recognize that making a career move is a significant personal decision and, from our perspective, building a team of likeminded individuals is an important element to our success.
KCBCL Phoenix is looking for someone excited by the prospect of: collaboration within multi-disciplinary project teams; delivering high-quality engineering services; building and sustaining excellent client relationships; and, opportunities for personal growth and mentorship of others.
If you have between five and ten years’ experience in geotechnical engineering and want to be part of a highly motivated group that works with clients to achieve their objectives, while leaving a positive impact on the environment and local communities, then KCBCL is what you are looking for. We are particularly interested in candidates with experience in: slope stability and seepage analysis; dam design; earthworks and construction; site investigation and laboratory testing of soils and rock. We work with some of the largest mining companies in the world on solving issues related to mine waste and water management, so experience in these areas would be an asset.
The right candidate will show flexibility and be energized by the prospect of working on sites throughout the United States. Registration as a Professional Engineer, or eligibility to register, is a prerequisite.
Join us and you’ll find we really DO value your knowledge, skills and experience and are driven to helping you achieve your career goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age. We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé. This position may have opportunity for a hybrid work arrangement.