at PepsiCo in Tucson, Arizona, United States
Auto req ID: 285273BR
Join an industry leader and a winning team and be a part of a company that sells over $13 billion of Fun Foods! As a Sales District Leader- Designate, you will be responsible for contributing to the success of Frito Lay by maximizing volume and revenue performance in a pre-determined territory.
You will be rewarded with:
* Generous opportunities for career growth
* Competitive compensation packages
* In order to continue our growth, we look for energetic, professional, motivated people to coach and lead our team of route sales people. We are looking for experienced salespeople with proven leadership talent and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
In this leadership role, you’ll be responsible for:
* Leading and driving your team of 5 to 15 route sales representatives to increase sales volume
* Partnering with Distributors to expand product distribution and ensure top line revenue growth
* Executing promotions
* Ensuring that our products are delivered on time, in the right quantities, and displayed for maximum impact
* Managing rebate submissions, performing store/cooler audits, creating/presenting fact based presentations & business reviews, etc.
* Expected salary range is $60,730- 68,943
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
* Other benefits, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan [add Car Program if applicable for role]
* Note:- Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter
* In the role of Sales District Leader- Designate, you can expect:
* Hands-on and professional management training
* Competitive, fast-paced work environment
* Challenging business proposition with a recognized leader
* Significant learning curve and autonomous culture
* Long-term set of growth opportunities
* Successful candidates for this role must possess:
* Professionalism, dependability and desire for challenge
* Ability to organize and coordinate work
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Strong influence abilities and a high level of integrity
* Demonstrated leadership ability and good people skills
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
Education and Certifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, preferred.
* Class C Driver’s License and clear driving record for past 3 years
* Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and/or certification may also be required
* Demonstrated leadership ability
* Must have 3-5 years of prior related experience, preferably in Food /Beverage, DSD/Retail, etc
* Prior Direct Management Experience leading a team of people
Skills & Capabilities
* District Sales Leader- Designates participate in an extended training program and may be required to fill in on a sales route, loading product, delivery and stocking in various customer venues.
* Good physical condition with the ability to climb, push/pull, bend, stoop and kneel
* Highly motivated self- starter skilled at leading people and managing financial results
* The position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
* Must be 21 years of age or older
* Must pass a drug screen and background investigation
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy