in Pima County, AZ
Responsible for safety and well-being of assigned staff, quality of workmanship and communications, and overall service area efficiency. Plan, direct, organize, coordinate, and control assigned service operations. Develop and maintain strong relationships with the internal and external clients while protecting the best interests of all parties. Develop and retain work force, equipment and supplies to ensure adequate standards of quantity and quality are in place to meet the business demand. Assume responsibility for evaluating employees, meeting production schedules, following and developing systems and procedures, practicing effective oral and written communications, and making decisions within established guidelines.
- Ensure safety of employees and clients.
- Maintain a high quality of workmanship and communications.
- Ensure a high level of efficiency throughout the assigned operation.
- Communicate with assigned people to ensure that work business assignments are carried out on schedule and within acceptable quality standards.
- Continue employee development and partner with appropriate resources.
- Plan, direct, organize, coordinate, and control assigned area to achieve fiscal and future business objectives.
- Continually plan and forecast staffing requirements.
- Implement business objectives for assigned area.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Leadership.
- Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Assume responsibility for evaluating employees and ensures their annual evaluation is done timely.
- Achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Provide technical support as needed.
- Make warranty and policy recommendations.
- Maintain workforce by forecasting workforce requirements, equipment and supplies to provide the quality and quantity to meet work demands.
- Communicate with proper individuals to clarify instructions or discuss scope or progress of job.
- Resolve internal and external client disputes in a manner that will assure loyalty.
- Work within and promote corporate values.