at First Credit Union in Goodyear, Arizona, United States
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a courteous, professional and timely manner, providing, prompt, accurate and efficient member transactions.
- Receive share drafts/checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, examine share drafts/checks for proper endorsement, and enter deposits into computer records. Assist with mail or email transactions as needed.
- Cash share drafts/checks and process withdrawals; pay out money after verification of signature and member balances.
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all credit union products and services that are handled or promoted by tellers. Maintain an up-to date and comprehensive knowledge on all related policies, procedures, and rules and regulations, including robbery procedures.
- Promote, explain, cross-sell and refer other credit union services such as electronic services, credit and debit cards gift cards and money orders, investments, mortgages and loans.
- Receive consumer loan, home loan and other payments, and ensure accuracy when posting to the computer. Generate member receipts.
- Place holds on accounts for uncollected funds.
- Count, check and package coin and currency.
- Balance cash drawer at the end of the shift and compare totaled amounts to computer-generated balance sheet. Research and resolve discrepancies. Report any discrepancies to manager immediately.
- Check night depository bags and record proper information according to credit union procedures.
- Scan daily work and perform such other teller functions that might be needed from time to time, assist others to complete tasks and work assignment.
- Ensure teller station is properly stocked with forms, supplies, brochures, etc.
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls and established policies and procedures.
- Comply with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
- Superb member service orientation.
- Strong numeric ability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency.
- Stress management/composure.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
First Credit Union offers a professional, friendly and cohesive working environment while offering competitive pay and great benefits which include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- LTD/AD&D/Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match plus an additional Retirement Plan funded by FCU.
- Special Recognition Programs
- Employee of the Quarter
- Co-worker Recognition Program
- Anniversary Incentives
- Furthering Education Recognition
- Professional Development Opportunities
- University of First Credit Union
- Opportunity to Advance
- FCU believes in developing their staff to reach their full potential!
- Promoting from within is our preference. We are proud of how many of our staff we are able to promote.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great shifts - Monday through Friday only!