at Copa Health in Lakeside, Arizona, United States
The Travel Wellness Coach is trained to help persons served (persons living with a mental illness) to establish a links to primary health care and health promotion activities and actively participate in their personal health and Wellness goals. This position will be responsible for driving the mobile gym to various locations throughout the state of Arizona. The Travel Wellness Coach will implement quality services by providing health promotion activities for individuals enrolled, by providing 1:1 service in addition to group wellness classes. They help members navigate, communicate, and advocate for their health needs, and assist with health self-management activities.
To view the program visit https://www.thevillagesatcopahealth.org/health-wellness-center
JOB SUMMARY (Including, but not limited to):
- Collecting data as directed, to assist with better outcomes for the person (s) enrolled in the program.
- Such data collected will be accurate and timely, and may not be limited too, health & Wellness Assessments, and Monthly Outcomes.
- Provides up-to date training and education to persons served.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow Copa Health agency policies and licensure.
- Valid paperwork/Documentation/Reports, meeting required timelines.
- Intermediate computer skills including the ability to input all required data.
- Providing Health & Wellness groups to enhance the knowledge of person served.
- Demonstrate and maintain professional and productive working relationships with customers and co- workers; work towards and achieve compliance with applicable contract requirements, Federal/State/Local regulations
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department, consistent with Copa Health productivity levels
Copa Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. Pre-Employment Criminal Background and Drug Testing Required. EOETo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account