at PepsiCo in Tucson, Arizona, United States
Great Pay. Great Benefits. Growth Opportunities.
- Target Pay of $53,944
- Benefits -- Medical, vision and dental
- Company-provided retirement benefits
- Paid time off
- World class training and growth opportunities
Are you ready to join a winning team?
Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales, and distribution operating unit. Now is the time to explore the opportunities of PBNA: what makes you unique makes us better. Large Format Sales Representatives play a key role in the success of our business by generating sales and delivering exceptional customer service. Together we perform with purpose!
What's different about Sales Representative positions at PBNA?
- Great benefits, pay, and incentives
- Exceptional brand recognition and industry-leading technology to make your job easier
- Stability -- We are a Fortune 50 company that continues to grow
- Task variety -- No two days are the same as you support a wide range of customers
- Fast-paced environment where you can work independently
- Robust and successful employee development program -- We like to promote from within!
- Size and depth of Pepsi portfolio is what separates us from the competition
- A great culture with a family atmosphere
- Mileage reimbursement
Here is what it's like to be a Large Format Sales Representative with PBNA:
View our Job Preview Video
Here's a bit more about what your job will be. Day to day you will:
- Be the primary store-level salesperson to large format accounts like supermarkets and Mass Merchants
- Generate sales by building and leveraging customer relationships, identifying opportunities, conducting business reviews, and providing exceptional customer service
- Rotate and stock products on shelves and displays, in coolers, vending equipment, and customers' backrooms
- Get regular feedback for improvement via key metrics
- Collaborate with cross-functional Pepsi partners to meet customer needs
- Learn new technologies, products, and selling skills to grow the accounts and create efficiencies
- Be responsible for the execution of displays, builds, and promotions, which may require lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases ranging from 20-45 lbs. Position requires standing, walking, reaching, and squatting while merchandising product.
- Operate equipment for moving products (e.g., U-Boat, hand trucks, pallet jacks)
- Support Pepsi's strong safety culture by adhering to all safety standards and procedures
We'll teach you what you need to know, but we do have a few minimum requirements:
- 18 years or older
- Must have car to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Customer service
- Managing inventory
- Account management
READY TO JOIN OUR PEPSICO FAMILY? APPLY NOW
For positions that require use of a personal vehicle for a sales route, mileage reimbursement is provided.
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account