in Pima County, AZ
- Employer Job Title: Journeyman Machinist - ID: 01516084
RESPONSIBILITIES TO ANTICIPATE:
- Planning, layout, fabrication and assembly of developmental type parts and assemblies, test equipment, missile assemblies, tools, gauges, molds, dies, and fixtures.
- Sets up and operates a variety of manual machines, utilizing general machining practices and optimum utilization of the tooling/set-ups required with minimal direct supervision.
- Utilizes advanced mathematical and problem solving skills.
- Applies a comprehensive knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Uses a variety of Standard Inspection Equipment (SIE) to maintain integrity of conformance to part tolerances during fabrication.
- Performs off line programming using Master Cam/conversational software to setup and fabricate complex precision developmental parts and potential pre-production parts.
- Produce parts out of materials ranging from standard to exotic.