at Shamrock Foods Company
Job DescriptionEnsures the reliability of facilities, equipment, utilities, processes, and systems.
- Develops design, installation, test and inspection criteria for equipment and supplies
- Inspects new installations to ensure they meet specifications
- Makes recommendations to modify current installations when needed
- Defines, develops, and maintains an asset maintenance plan
- Troubleshoot, improve and maintain new and existing equipment maintenance programs
- Monitor downtime metrics
- Coach Operators and Mechanics in the use of CI tools and standards at the line level
- Lead Root Cause Analysis processes and implement actions to prevent reoccurrence
- Assist in development and utilization of reliability metrics to measure performance
- Review and critique PM execution and outage
- Assist with major equipment work scopes for bidding
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Reliability, Electrical or Mechanical preferred
- 5+ years' engineering and maintenance experience
- Six-Sigma Black Belt preferred
- CI/Lean experience preferred
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.