Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a Barista at Starbucks in Tusayan, Arizona, Located just outside the Grand Canyon. As a Barista, you will deliver excellent guest service through mastery of coffee knowledge and recipes, educating teammates and customers, and making beverages to brand specifications.
Barista’s at the Grand Canyon start at $13.15 / hour plus tips!
- We offer a 50% discount on prepared meals and food items, and a 20% discount on grocery and retail items!
- Local, low-cost employer housing is available for associates aged 18 and over!
- Enjoy work-life balance where experience and adventure meet!
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates’ professional and personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are eligible for weekly pay and the employee assistance program. Medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k), and paid vacations are available for eligible associates.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of Starbucks.
- Provides legendary customer service by understanding customers needs.
- Prepares food and beverages to standard recipes or customer's request.
- Maintains a calm demeanor to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Assists with training by positively reinforcing successful performance and respectful, encouraging coaching as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Strong customer service and communication skills with ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and holidays.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, grasping with hands and repetitive motions.
- Ability to remain stationary for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to perform normal lift and carry of stock up to 50 pounds.
- Exposure to, and use of chemicals needed to clean and sanitize equipment, surfaces and areas.