at NOGALES UNIFIED SCHOOL DIST 1 in Nogales, Arizona, United States
- Advises parents and/or legal guardians of student progress for the purpose of supporting teacher's expectations, developing methods for improvement and/or reinforcing classroom goals in the home environment.
- Assesses student' progress, expectations, goals, etc. for the purpose of providing feedback to students, parents and administration.
- Demonstrates methods required to perform assignments for the purpose of providing an effective school program and addressing the needs of individual students.
- Directs student workers, volunteers, etc. for the purpose of maximizing their efficiency and meeting work requirements.
- Facilitates student learning for the purpose of achieving success in academic, interpersonal and daily living skills through a defined course of study.
- Monitors student activities (e.g. classroom, lunch, grounds, etc.) for the purpose of providing for the safety and welfare of students.
- Participates in a variety of meetings for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
- Prepares teaching materials and related reports (e.g. grades, attendance, anecdotal records, etc.) for the purpose of implementing lesson plans and documenting student progress.
- Reports incidents (e.g. fights, suspected child abuse, suspected substance abuse, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining personal safety of students, providing a positive learning environment and adhering to Education Code, administrative and/or school policies.