in County, AZ
The United States Army Test and Evaluation Command is posting this advertisement to fill current vacancies. The chosen candidates will serve as an Office Support Assistant (Office Automation) supporting the Munitions & Weapons Division, within Yuma Test Center located at Yuma Proving Ground, AZ. A selection will be made soon after the closing date. Selection of this position is permanent and will be made at the GS-07 grade level.
As an Office Support Assistant, you will:
- Serve as the primary assistant to the Division Chief providing administrative support for the organization.
- Coordinate and carry out day-to-day clerical operations; Perform a wide variety of administrative services to include determining supply and equipment requirements, assets, communication devices, office automation hardware/software, and training for the division.
- Maintain calendar, schedule meetings, track suspense items, receive and screen telephone calls and visitors and take pertinent action.
- Create and maintain documentation, memoranda, correspondence, administrative reports, and spreadsheets; Provide advice and guidance on the interpretation and implementation of directives and instructions pertaining to correspondence preparation and file maintenance.
- Serve as timekeeper and maintains Time and Attendance for employees.
- Prepare and controls travel orders; Assist traveler in funding requirements projections; Review travel requests for compliance with statutory, regulatory, and command policies.
- Other duties as assigned