at State of Arizona, DES HR in Phoenix, Arizona, United States
• Monitor contractor/provider performance against contract and federal requirements and prepare reports and guidance based on results.
• Track and analyze complex data and prepare a variety of reports. Develop and maintain annual reports and data analysis of assigned programs.
• Responsible for meeting program goals and objectives on schedule. Compile and tabulate statewide data.
• Provide technical, policy and regulatory guidance and direction to statewide contractors administering the assigned programs.
• Participate in various committees or community groups, meetings, attend in-state and out-of-state conferences and training sessions.
• Collaborate with outreach team and public information office to prepare educational and informational materials and perform outreach activities related to assigned programs.
• Interpret and apply federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and codes in all aspects of work activities.
• In coordination with policy unit, develop, propose, write, implement, and update program policy and procedures, reports, and administrative operating procedures.
• Confer with other agency personnel to plan and carry out joint actions or activities to achieve work system objectives.
• Develop and participate in process improvement initiatives to reduce waste and increase efficiency.