at State of Arizona, DES HR in Phoenix, Arizona, United States
• Assist the counselor by performing various case management activities. Work as a team with the counselor to assist the client throughout the process.
• Interview applicants and document client self-report of disability, socio-economic information, medical/psychological concerns, and general disability related information.
• Maintain client case files to ensure all information is up to date.
• Provide resource and referral information to the client to community organizations, private agencies, institutions, inter/intra agency groups, and other social services.
• Correspond with the client to inform and remind them of appointments for assessments, counselor appointments, and request documentation.
• Provide information about Rehabilitation Services Administration programs.