in County, OR
The Bus Driver position is responsible for safely transporting employees on public highways using up to
an 85-passenger bus. Performs pick-ups and deliveries of employees to work sites and other locations.
Requires a Class A or B CDL license with a passenger endorsement, a DOT medical certification,
and weekends/holiday work. Other duties as directed by supervisor.
This is a Temporary Position.
Position starts end of August.
- Perform pick-up and deliveries of employees to work location and back to home locations.
- Requires a Class A or B CDL license with a passenger endorsement.
- Requires a DOT medical certification.
- Requires split shifts, weekends and holiday work.
- Performs daily preventative maintenance inspections, operator level maintenance, and all other
- duties as directed by supervisor.
- This is a safety sensitive position, subject to initial and follow-up drug testing.