in Pima County, AZ
Employer Job Title: Body Shop Technician - Auto Mall & East Side Collision Centers
- Paints vehicles after repairs and reconstruct is complete; oversees the work of apprentice Body Shop Technicians;
- Maintains an honest and direct relationship with body shop management.
- Performs assigned work with speed, accuracy and quality in accordance with manufacturer, insurance company and dealership standards;
- Identifies parts and equipment needed for specific job being performed;
- completes assigned work in a safe manner, consistent with federal, state, manufacturer and company safety guides;
- Advises management of any damaged or unsafe equipment or tools;
- Safety drives vehicles on pre-established evaluation routes;
- Obeys all state, federal and DMV laws and regulation, and adhere to all company policies, procedures, code of Ethics and all other established guidelines.