in Yuma County, AZ
- Care for lawns and plants using a variety of tools, including rakes, saws, shovels, trimmers, axes, and pruning saws, to ensure they remain aesthetically pleasing.
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Mow the grass using edgers and mowers, keeping it at an optimal height.
- Keep plants and flowers healthy by pruning and trimming trees and shrubs and weeding, mulching, and aerating.
- Plant new grass and foliage following planned designs to create the yard as prescribed by the client.
- Fertilize the lawns and plants and apply any herbicides or pesticides to keep the foliage healthy and thriving.
- Monitor the sprinkler system to ensure it regularly waters the lawns and reset it as necessary, as well as water by hand when needed to maintain the health of the plants.
- Keep flower beds and garden areas clean by picking up any dead branches and flowers as well as trimming or picking the plants as needed.
- Assist in placing decorative rocks, stones, statues and other items around the lawn to facilitate the completion of the overall aesthetic look.
- Responsible for the accountability of cleaning and maintenance of all equipment to include, but not limited to, checking fluid levels, sharpening tools, and proper store equipment.
- Responsible for adhering to all published safety guidelines to include but not limited to posted procedures, equipment operating instructions, Safety Data Sheets and reporting safety concerns or violations to the Section Lead or Leadership.
- Responsible for performing tasks to standards specified in Task and Frequency Charts and for notifying Section Lead of discrepancies.
- Responsible for completing all assigned training and ACHEVE’s annual and mandatory training.
- Responsible for reporting the following to include but not limited to discrepancies, damage to equipment, damage to facilities, safety violations, and for adhering to CBP reporting procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned by Section Lead and Supervisor.