at ACHIEVE Human Services, Inc. in YUMA, Arizona, United States
- General custodian tasks, to include but not limited to dusting, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning restrooms, and restocking paper and soap supplies.
- Performs to standard all tasks listed in Task and Frequency Charts associated with the assigned section.
- Floor Care, perm to standard Stripping, Waxing and Buffing of hard surface floors and Shampoo/Steam Clean Carpets.
- Conducts Preventive Care and Maintenance, to include but not limited to operator level maintenance of janitorial equipment, facility light bulb replacement and facility filter replacement.
- Maintain accountability and serviceability of assigned tools and equipment and report equipment discrepancies to Janitor Lead.
- Completes required and mandatory training necessary for compliance and task accomplishment.
- Correctly identifies and employs necessary chemicals for task accomplishment.
- Responsible for adhering to all published safety guidelines to include but not limited to posted procedures, equipment operating instructions, Safety Data Sheets and reporting safety concerns or violations to Janitor Lead and or leadership.
- Responsible for reporting the following to include but not limited to discrepancies, damage to equipment, damage to facilities, safety violations, and for adhering to CBP/YPG reporting procedures.