at ACHIEVE Human Services, Inc. in YUMA, Arizona, United States
- Assists in development and review of Human Resources and client policies and procedures, including the Employee and Client Handbooks.
- Performs the administrative functions of the annual benefits enrollment and ongoing enrollment of new hires and current employee changes to the benefits portal and employee file.
- Provides administrative oversight for Agency trainings including: agendas, sign-in sheets, handouts, training binders, electronic tracking of training and new hire orientation.
- Ensures compliance with all agency mandated training. Serves as the backup administrator to the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and supports the HR Manager in completion of mandatory reports.
- Supports with Agency recruitment activities and maintains applicant log.
- Assists the Front Desk Receptionist/Attendant in administrative functions of the Agency when required.
- The HR Generalist will perform other duties as assigned by the HR Manager.