at ACHIEVE Human Services, Inc. in YUMA, Arizona, United States
- Oversees duties and functions of supervisors/managers in the Behavioral Health, Housing, and Employment Services departments.
- Ensures that Human Services Managers, Supervisors, and staff receive annual performance evaluations, and periodic reviews throughout the year as needed, and that each manager/supervisor completes a career development plan, all of which will be submitted to Human Resources, at a minimum, annually.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures and job descriptions that are pertinent to human services are updated to reflect any changes in policies, procedures, or job duties.
- Exhibits, increases, and promotes cultural sensitivity within the Agency along with cross-cultural feedback; ensure that all policies are reflective of contractual obligations will be reviewed with all management, at a minimum, annually.
- Oversees Agency compliance with all Human Services stakeholder contracts.
- Ensures that all staffing levels required by contract compliance are maintained, including: Arizona Department of Housing, Regulatory Behavioral Health Authority Contracts, Arizona Department of Economic Security – Division of Developmental Disabilities, Arizona Rehabilitation Services, and all ancillary contracts associated.
- Works with staff and management personnel to complete all necessary compliance reports and documentation for CARF accreditation and oversees that all requirements are maintained and updated when necessary.
- Oversee licensure for all facilities performing Human Services.
- Attend all management trainings, meetings, and board meetings when requested.
- Budget and financial oversight.
- Provides feedback during the annual budget planning cycle and insures that expenses do not exceed budget revenues.
- Participates on behalf of Agency in community events, membership meetings, and community outreach efforts.
- Supports with business development activities for the growth/expansion of commercial business prospects that will create employment and employment training for clients served.
- Oversees business relationships/partnerships required for employment training opportunities and expansion; maintains stakeholder relationships with funding sources.
- Performs other duties as assigned by President/CEO