at ACHIEVE Human Services, Inc. in YUMA, Arizona, United States
- Provides direct support to the President/Chief Executive Officer, including but not limited to the following tasks: Coordinates all communications with Agency Board of Directors, Management Team, and stakeholders- inclusive of scribing minutes for meetings, coordination of meetings and drafting communications with governmental legislatures as needed.
- Manages the President/Chief Executive Officer’s calendar, reconciliations of expense reports, and travel reservations.
- Supports with stakeholder compliance through coordination of meetings and collection and review of compliance documentation.
- Prepares and drafts reports, letters, presentations, Agency policy updates, and data for President/Chief Executive Officer approval.
- Maintains all Executive Assistant desktop procedures and processes.
- Maintains hard copy files/records of Management meetings and Agency Board of Directors meeting items; stores files/records electronically.
- Maintains applicant tracking database and other Human Resources Information System functions; develops, updates, and maintains Executive Assistant desktop procedures.
- Supports Human Resource department in the completion of the following events: Assists with annual employee benefits open enrollment and insurance renewals.
- Assists with coverage of Front Desk Reception area as needed. Attends mandatory and specialty trainings as assigned by the President/Chief Executive Officer.