at ACHIEVE Human Services, Inc. in YUMA, Arizona, United States
- Oversees the development, implementation, and evaluation of programs and services that support the mission and align with the strategic direction of the Agency.
- Leads the staff and board in developing a realistic annual budget, and making financial decisions consistent with the budget as approved by the board.
- Develops a staffing structure that supports the efficient delivery of programs and services, accomplishment of major goals identified in the strategic plan, and effective overall management.
- Oversees the hire, management and evaluation of staff, inclusive of the implementation and ongoing revisions to personnel/operations policies submitted to Board for approval.
- Providing regular, timely internal financial statements to the board that compare performance to budget and to the previous year or other benchmark.
- Complying with all local, state, and federal legal requirements and funding sources.
- Building positive primary relationships with partner organizations, policymakers, media and other.
- Serves as spokesperson representing the Agency by participating in key associations and organizations, serving on committees and advisory groups, and speaking in public settings.
- Submits annual reports to Board of Directors for approval; organizational chart, board meeting schedule, training schedule, compliance report, quality assessment, risk plan, health and safety review.
- Ensure the Agency’s philosophy and mission, vision is pertinent and practice throughout the organization.
- Hire and administer an effective management team with provision for succession.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, keeps and motivates top – quality people- both professional and volunteer.
- With the chair of board, enable the board to fulfill its governance function and facilitate the optimum interaction between management and board.