at ACHIEVE Human Services, Inc. in YUMA, Arizona, United States
- All Custodian/Janitor Supervisor duties. Monitors overall project performance and directs and redirects personnel as needed to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Reviews QC checks of Daily and Periodic Cleaning Schedules and performs scheduled and unscheduled QC inspections.
- Conduct monthly QC inspections and submit reports using quality control inspection sheet.
- Attends management, operations and other meetings as required.
- Supports other agency functions and committees outside the scope of Federal Contracts Department.
- Orders supplies requested by Supervisor to replenish stock levels.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly and annual meetings to ensure federal contract compliance.
- Perform administrative functions to include but not limited to employee performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, review of employee time cards.
- Maintains accountability of assigned tools and equipment, submits and tracks equipment service orders.
- Responsible for adhering to and enforcing all published safety guidelines to include but not limited to posted procedures, equipment operating instructions, Safety Data Sheets and reporting safety concerns or violations to the FCOM.
- Serves as third level QC, responsible for reviewing task completion standards, applies corrective actions, and generates monthly and quarterly QC/Compliance reports.
- Serves as primary trainer and evaluator for Supervisors, responsible for completing all assigned training and ACHIEVE’s annual and mandatory training.
- Schedules training events and delivers training to section and management level personnel.
- Responsible for reporting the following to include but not limited to discrepancies, damage to equipment, damage to facilities, safety violations, and for adhering to CBP/YPG reporting procedures.