at Shamrock Foods Company in Stanfield, Arizona, United States
Job DescriptionPay: $16-18/HR D.O.E.
Schedule is subject to tour bookings and farm tour events varies week to week
This position is responsible for giving a guided tour (scripted tour messages provided) throughout Shamrock Farms working dairy farm. They will be required to learn information as it relates to the Farm and Shamrock Farms in order to give visitors a knowledgeable, safe and fun tour. This is a seasonal position as tours open October - May, so hours may vary (1-3 tours on scheduled work days).
- Provide guided tours for scheduled groups including schools and the general public.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout Farm Tour visitors experience in the Welcome Center and on tour including but not limited to: answering visitor questions, directing them through the Welcome Center and continually monitoring visitors to ensure all needs are met and rules are being followed, etc.
- Follow opening and closing procedures every day a tour is operating for both the Welcome Barn and tour route elements.
- Manage Welcome Center Barn operations and computer software including Tour Check-In, Merchandise Store and Ice Cream Parlor duties.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be Proficient in computer applications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High degree of professionalism and strong internal and external orientation.
- Must be willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Occasionally working in high places
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and caustic chemicals
- Frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends.
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education and wellness programs.
Equal Opportunity Employee
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.