at State of Arizona, DES HR in Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Are you ready to make a difference in someone’s life? Are you ready for a rewarding full-time position (40 hours per week) with comprehensive paid training, and great benefits? As an Eligibility Interviewer, you will determine eligibility for Arizonans in need of Nutrition Assistance, Medical Assistance and/or Temporary Assistance to Needy Families. This is an ideal position for an individual who is highly motivated, has decision-making skills, can work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced call center environment, and can provide quality interaction and communication with our clients. If you are passionate about making Arizona stronger by helping Arizonans reach their full potential, we want to see you join our team!!! This position is in the office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Exhibit reliable attendance to successfully complete paid training and be successful in this position.
- Exhibit skill and diplomacy in working with clients facing challenging and personal situations.
- Collect and gather information to conduct interviews to make eligibility determinations for medical, food, and financial assistance.
- Complete the application process, while entering data on a computer and accessing multiple screens.
- Verify client information by interacting with internal and external customers, and federal, state, and local entities.
- Adhere to agency standards in a high-volume call center, measured by metrics and standards related to service levels, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Commit to ongoing learning of program policies and procedures and the ability to apply accordingly.