in County, AZ
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Performing white glove light housekeeping tasks.
• Assist client with activities of daily living, including but not limited to running errands, meal preparation, and laundry.
• Accompany to appointments
• Assist with personal hygiene and grooming
• Responds to all client’s needs and/or requests for care promptly
• Provide companionship and conversation
• Provide support with social activities and hobbies
*Must be willing to work overnights and a minimum of one weekend a month.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
• Driver’s License/Clean driving record required
• 1+ years’ experience preferred (not required)
• Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently
• Must be ethical, honest, patient, and compassionate
• Reliable and responsible attitude
• Work Schedule: Flexible and able to work weekends or holidays if necessary
• THIS IS AN ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION
Must provide upon hiring:
• Fingerprinting clearance (level 1)
• Proof of TB test cleared
• ADOT driving printout
Driver’s license/proof of car insurance