at Shamrock Foods Company in Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Job DescriptionStarting Pay $19/ HR+ Amazing Benefits. Shift from 7pm-7am
Load and unload milk cases and stages cases inside trailers.
- Load and unload milk cases from trailers with the use of a lift truck. Stage stacks of cases inside trailers to be pulled out of trailer by lift truck. Keep case lines full while plant is running. Pull extremely dirty cases aside for special handling.
- Clean and maintain case washers, conveyors, floors, drains and equipment per Good Manufacturing Practices. (GMP's)
- Keep proper maintenance on equipment used.
- Tag and log fresh returns as necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• High school diploma or GED preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Forklift experience
• Must regularly lift up to 60 pounds, and/or move up to 300 pounds
• Must be willing to work overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs.
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.