in Pima County, AZ
Employer Job Title: Oiler, Heavy Equipment - Field Service - Tucson, AZ - Req #634
Perform required equipment lubrication and maintenance operations at client job sites. Inspect equipment in a professional manner. Sell lubrication services when called upon to do so.
- Performs field lubrication and inspection duties as required with primary focus of all work performed on safety, accuracy, and economy.
- Helps to plan and control lube and preventative maintenance jobs.
- Assists lead to analyze client requirements and determine the scope of the job.
- Alerts other parties within Empire about potential parts, service, or sales opportunities.
- Ensures trucks are topped with oil and emptied of waste oil at the end of each shift.
- Maintains good client relations and support for corporate marketing objectives.
- Writes accurate and concise equipment condition reports.
- Prepares service reports and processes oil cards with proper quantities and types of oil used.
- Performs lube services strictly by the CAT Lube and Maintenance Guides covering each machine.
- Follows proper warm up and sample drop procedures.
- Maintains company equipment – keeps in good clean orderly condition. Reports repair or replacements needs to supervisor.
- Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Keeps pertinent in-house personnel informed about date of service, discrepancies found, general machine condition and suggested action required.
- Gathers information from a walk around inspection and reports to client/management.
- Communicates orally and in writing information regarding equipment condition, problems and recommendations.
- Maintains current MSHA card if work area requires.
- Provides on-the-job training as assigned.
- Works overtime as needed.
- Travels to remote locations as needed.
- Communicates with proper individuals to clarify instructions or discuss scope or progress of job.
- Works within and promote corporate values.
- May be required to operate a forklift with appropriate certification(s).