at Old Tucson Entertainment in Tucson, Arizona, United States
The Stage Manager will be an integral part of the production crew at Old Tucson Entertainment. The position will be responsible for keeping rehearsals and performances running efficiently and on-time. They will work closely with the Technical Director, Cast Supervisor and Entertainment Manager to ensure performers are given everything they need.
Duties and Expectations:
- Work with Production Staff during preproduction.
- Manage rehearsals under the Creative Director and Production Manager.
- Work in a team to setup/teardown rehearsal space, record blocking, reset props, and run sound during rehearsals and tech rehearsals.
- Manage the logistics of the artistic creation of the event with the guidance of the REP and OTE production staff.
- Responsible for seeing that the event is executed within the vision of all artists involved.
- Call the shows and oversee the cast and crew during the run of the event.
- Work with the entire event team to maintain a positive, enjoyable, and rewarding environment for all staff and guests.
- Other duties as assigned.