Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 17 matches
LOCAL Long-term Class B Driver, Truck Driver.
Must be able to start immediately. Driver must have 1 year of recent route delivery experience with company who can verify employment (pass…Read full job details
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Including, but not limited to the following) 1. Performs routine tasks to operate a multi-passenger school bus, exercising good judgment over designated ro…Read full job details
- Maintain pupil control and complete written reports on misconduct. Complete records and reports as requested and at specified times.
- Arrange for general maintenance and upkeep o…
- Act as an Operator for both bus and paratransit services
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure equipment is mechanically sound and completes all
CDL training is provided by the district during the first week of employment. Ensure children are transported to and from school, athletic events, field trips and other TUSD activities.Five year…Read full job details
DESCRIPTION: Drives fleet of vehicles to provide escort services as required to support the customer.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Read full job details
Troubleshoots, repairs, maintains streetlights including lamp, photocell, ballast, fuses and related devices. Rewires light poles, locates power sources to streetlights and installs streetlight …Read full job details
- Duties will include picking up passengers at designated pick up points, drop them at the casino
- May, while in route, describe activities available at the Casino site.
*Requ…Read full job details