- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Enthusiastic team leader with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skill
- Demonstrated ability to initiate program id...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 43 matches
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Maintain patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA/OSHA regulations
- Computer l...
- Self-motivated very friendly with the ability to keep my costume happy and pleased with the proformance of the staff
- on time never late and never keep Costomers waiting
- Neat, clean. Good hygiene, very professional.
The Nursing Assistant supports the vision of the total healing environment and the values of respect, integrity, accountability, commitment and quality by providing direct patient care, including assisting patients with activities of daily living, under the supervision of an RN. Excellent inte...Read full resume details
Verbatim Hearing Recorder
Would like to return to recording Disability Hearings.Read full resume details
TO SECURE EMPLOYMENT WHERE MY SKILLS WILL BE AN ASSET TO THE EMPLOYERRead full resume details
To join an interactive organization that offers me a constructive workplace for communicating and interacting with customers and people.Read full resume details