Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goalsRead full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 29 matches
16 years’ human resources management experience managing a budget of over $20 M with 120 employees; experience covers operations management, personnel, disciplinary action, scheduling, customer service, business development, organization management, and strategic planning.Read full resume details
•Conducts classroom instruction using a variety of techniques and approaches—small group, individual training, etc., on a daily basis.
•Develops and integrates skill competencies, goals and objectives into lesson plans; demonstrates effective teaching methods and techniques.
- 14 years’ experience and success in training and developing others at various organizational levels. Expert analytical skills, critical thinker, quickly understand business issues and able to develop detailed solutions.
- Excellent background and proven success in helping children reach their full potential
- Core Competencies in Integrated Library Systems, Reference/information Literacy, Electronic Databases, Program Planning, Community Outreach, Collection Development, Cataloging, and Training ...
- Experienced overseeing extensive multiple projects
- Over 8 years' management experience with high annual spend
- Excellent proficiency in SAP, Microsoft Project, including Access, Excel & PowerPoint
- Outstanding presentation and negotiation qualifications