Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 1,351 matches
•Test electrical circuits or components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
•Test pipe or tubing joints or connections for leaks, using pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
•Join pipes or tubing to equipment and to fuel, water, or refrigerant source, to form complete c...
- Possess valid driver’s license; clean driving record and background
JEFFERY M TEMPLIN
1293 W MESQUITE TREE LN
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work
- Visualize solutions to bring about changes, directing and leading others to produce desired results
- Demonstrated ability to work by the numbers, eliminate waste, control costs and improve efficiency