AZ Job Connection is a web-based job-matching and labor market information system. AZ Job Connection provides job seekers, employers, and training providers with easy-to-use tools that support a wide range of activities. As a service of the public workforce system, AZ Job Connection is completely free for you to use. You only need a computer and internet access to do the following:
- Create and post a resume or job posting
- Determine whether you're eligible for state- or federally funded workforce programs
- Search for the ideal job or job candidate
- Search for the ideal training or service provider
- Research labor market information
- And much more!
Create a self-service account today to manage your job or resume search. Friendly, knowledgeable workforce development professionals are also available at your local Workforce Center to assist you. Whether you're an individual looking for the perfect career opportunity, an employer looking for the ideal job candidate, or a training provider who wants to get the word out about your programs, check out the tools and services on AZ Job Connection and let Arizona work for you.