Method of Delivery
Hybrid or blended
Instructional Program (CIP)
Location: PCC-West Campus, Tucson, AZ,
FOR PROGRAM INFORMATION CONTACT: 520-206-6856
A. Course Objective:
Description: Prepare for a career in design, illustration, multimedia, web design or printing technology.
Competencies to be achieved: Upon successful completion of the Digital Arts AAS degree program, the learner will be able to:
• The student will demonstrate industry professional standards within their attitudes, conduct, ethics, and work (includes attendance, deadlines, copyright issues, group environment relationships).
• Student will differentiate between the various technologies/media appropriate for project completion.
• Student will create effective visual communication through the application of design theories and principles to execute design solutions.
• Student will access industry related learning resources.
B. Total Cost of Program (include all costs to student including testing, licensure):
C. Provide a list of all books required for the program (even if cost of books is included in tuition):
Each course has a required textbook indicated in the course syllabus. For information contact: 520-206-6856
D. Provide a list of all supplies required for the program (even if costs are included in tuition):
For information contact: 520-206-6856
E. WIOA Contact for Enrollment Status /Credential Verification:
Name: Cliff Shuttleworth
Phone number: 520-724-5722
F. Direct Website link to the program: https://www.pima.edu/programs-courses/credit-programs-degrees/arts-humanities/digital-arts/index.html
G. Additional information:
• Background check requirements for licensing and background restrictions for working in the occupation: N/A
• Other requirements needed: N/A
H. Refund Policy (provide a summary if Refund policy is not listed on school website): https://www.pima.edu/paying-for-school/paying-your-bill/refunds/
I. Credentials: (The following questions must be answered along with a supporting explanation for each)
• Industry Recognized: (Developed and offered by, or endorsed by a nationally-recognized industry association or organization representing a sizeable portion of the industry sector)
Yes or No: No,
Nationally Recognized Industry Association or Organization:
• Stackable: (Part of a sequence of credentials)
Yes or No: No,
• Portable: (Recognized in other geographical areas; by other educational institutions; or by other industries/companies)
Yes or No (Explain): Training is recognized in other geographic areas.
• Accredited Curriculum: (This is referring to the course being accredited, not the test or school)
Yes or No: No,
Accrediting Agency and link to website:
J. Credential Attainment Rate: TBD percentage of students in the last 24 months who obtained a postsecondary credential, or secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent, during participation or within one year after exit from the training program.
Program Length (Weeks)
WIOA Approved Program
Curriculum Competency Based
Pima Community College, West Campus, Tucson, AZ
6 - Pima County Workforce Investment Board
Type of Attainment:
Associate of Applied Science Degree
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
$5,568.00 In State Tuition
$19,744.00 Out of State Tuition
$427.00 Ea Sem $15 + Stud Serv & Tech Fee ea crd $3; $2.50
Supplies/Materials/Hand Tools (not included in tuition)
$500.00 Lab Fees and Supplies
Total In-State Program Cost
Total Out-of-State Program Cost