Industry certification, Secondary school diploma, Measurable skills gain
Method of Delivery
Hybrid or blended
Daytime Hours, Evening Hours, Weekends
Instructional Program (CIP)
A. Course Objective:
This course provides the skills necessary to apply and implement technical knowledge of security concepts in today’s security environment. Students will gain an In-depth knowledge of systems security, access control, network infrastructure, assessments and audits, cryptography and organizational security across all vendor products. These skills have become increasingly important, as additional safeguards such as intrusion detection systems, physical access control and multi-factor authentication become standard methods of protection. Students are given real world scenarios to reinforce the material covered and will learn how to apply the concepts to their daily operations
B. Total Cost of Program (include all costs to student including testing, licensure):
C. Provide a list of all books required for the program (even if cost of books is included in tuition):
Security+ Deluxe Study Guide:
D. Provide a list of all supplies required for the program (even if costs are included in tuition):
E. WIOA Contact for Enrollment Status /Credential Verification:
Name: George David
Phone number: 480-330-1081
F. Direct Website link to the program:
G. Additional information:
• Background check requirements for licensing and background restrictions for working in the occupation:
• Other requirements needed:
H. Refund Policy (provide a summary if Refund policy is not listed on school website):
Tuition refunds are determined as follows:
1. Before the beginning of classes, the student is entitled to a refund of 100% of the tuition.
2. After the commencement of classes, the tuition refund amount shall be determined as
% of the clock hours attempted: Tuition Refund amount:
10% or less 90% refund
More than 10% and less than or equal to 20% 80% refund
More than 20% and less than or equal to 30% 70% refund
More than 30% and less than or equal to 40% 60% refund
More than 40% and less than or equal to 50% 50% refund
More than 50% No Refund is required
3. Books and Supplies: There is no refund for used equipment, books and supplies received by the student. (CLC will Refund students for issued equipment, books and supplies if not used or opened).
4. Exam fees: paid up-front will be refunded in full if exam not taken.
5. Special Cases: In case of prolonged illness or accident, death in the family, or other circumstances that make it impractical for the student to complete the program, the school may make a settlement, which is reasonable and fair.
I. Credentials: (The following questions must be answered along with a supporting explanation for each)
• Industry Recognized: (Developed and offered by, or endorsed by a nationally-recognized industry association or organization representing a sizeable portion of the industry sector)
Nationally Recognized Industry Association or Organization:
• Stackable: (Part of a sequence of credentials)
• Portable: (Recognized in other geographical areas; by other educational institutions; or by other industries/companies)
Most Private and Public Companies have a demand for this skill set
• Accredited Curriculum: (This is referring to the course being accredited, not the test or school)
Accrediting Agency and link to website:
J. Credential Attainment Rate: Percentage of students in the last 24 months who obtained a postsecondary credential, or secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent, during participation or within one year after exit from the training program. 100%
Program Length (Weeks)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
WIOA Approved Program
Curriculum Competency Based
3056,N 33rd Ave Phoeix Az
5 - City of Phoenix, Phoenix Workforce Connection
Name of Credential
SecurityPro or CompTia Security+
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Yes - AZ Private Post Secondary education
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
Total In-State Program Cost
Total Out-of-State Program Cost