Secondary school diploma
Method of Delivery
Hybrid or blended
Daytime Hours, Evening Hours, Weekends
Instructional Program (CIP)
A. Course Objective:
Linux administration course is your onramp to a range of careers. It offers a framework for acquiring working knowledge of Linux for IT professionals working as junior-level system administrators, as well as those working in Web and software development. Linux is an essential skill for working in a variety of job roles in Web, systems and network administration.
Linux is everywhere in IT – it powers most of the world’s supercomputers and a vast majority of Web servers, not to mention tens of millions of Android devices. It also forms the foundation of the popular LAMP development stack, making familiarity with it an essential skill for thousands of Web developers.
B. Total Cost of Program (include all costs to student including testing, licensure):
C. Provide a list of all books required for the program (even if cost of books is included in tuition):
Linux for Admins (7th Edition
D. Provide a list of all supplies required for the program (even if costs are included in tuition):
E. WIOA Contact for Enrollment Status /Credential Verification:
Name: George David
Phone number: 480-330-1081
G. Additional information:
• Background check requirements for licensing and background restrictions for working in the occupation:
• Other requirements needed:
H. Refund Policy (provide a summary if Refund policy is not listed on school website):
Tuition refunds are determined as follows:
1. Before the beginning of classes, the student is entitled to a refund of 100% of the tuition.
2. After the commencement of classes, the tuition refund amount shall be determined as
% of the clock hours attempted: Tuition Refund amount:
10% or less 90% refund
More than 10% and less than or equal to 20% 80% refund
More than 20% and less than or equal to 30% 70% refund
More than 30% and less than or equal to 40% 60% refund
More than 40% and less than or equal to 50% 50% refund
More than 50% No Refund is required
3. Books and Supplies: There is no refund for used equipment, books and supplies received by the student. (CLC will Refund students for issued equipment, books and supplies if not used or opened).
4. Exam fees: paid up-front will be refunded in full if exam not taken.
5. Special Cases: In case of prolonged illness or accident, death in the family, or other circumstances that make it impractical for the student to complete the program, the school may make a settlement, which is reasonable and fair.
I. Credentials: (The following questions must be answered along with a supporting explanation for each)
• Industry Recognized: (Developed and offered by, or endorsed by a nationally-recognized industry association or organization representing a sizeable portion of the industry sector)
Nationally Recognized Industry Association or Organization:
• Stackable: (Part of a sequence of credentials)
• Portable: (Recognized in other geographical areas; by other educational institutions; or by other industries/companies)
Most Private and Public Companies have a demand for this skill set
• Accredited Curriculum: (This is referring to the course being accredited, not the test or school)
Accrediting Agency and link to website:
J. Credential Attainment Rate: Percentage of students in the last 24 months who obtained a postsecondary credential, or secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent, during participation or within one year after exit from the training program. 100%
Program Length (Weeks)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
WIOA Approved Program
Curriculum Competency Based
3056 N 33rd Ave Phoenix AZ 85017
5 - City of Phoenix, Phoenix Workforce Connection
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
Total In-State Program Cost
Total Out-of-State Program Cost